- Within the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, copy the user folder into your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory.
- Within the /themes/third_party/ directory, copy the user folder into your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, find User in the list, and click Install.
- Setup and configuring:
- No configuration is necessary for User, as it mostly just extends the native EE Member module. However, User does have a handful of additional features available that require configuration for usage.
- To adjust any settings in User, click on the Preferences tab in the Control Panel area and then modify as necessary.
- If you wish to install the demo templates, click on the Demo Templates tab inside the Control Panel area.
- Within your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, delete the user folder and upload the new one from the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Within your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory, delete the user folder and upload the new one from the /themes/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel and click the Run Module Updates button.