- Within the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, copy the tracker folder into your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory.
- Within the /themes/third_party/ directory, copy the tracker folder into your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, find Tracker in the list, and click Install.
- Setup and configuring:
- You’ll need to place the Tracker:Track tag into your templates to begin tracking entry views.
- To adjust any settings, go to the Tracker control panel area and modify as necessary.
- Within your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, delete the tracker folder and upload the new one from the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Within your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory, delete the tracker folder and upload the new one from the /themes/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel and click the Run Module Updates button.
- If importing from Tracker 1.x or Hits 2.2+, please refer to the
special importing instructions documentation.