- Within the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, copy the tag folder into your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory.
- Within the /themes/third_party/ directory, copy the tag folder into your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, find Tag in the list, and click Install.
- Setup and configuring:
- Within your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, delete the tag folder and upload the new one from the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Within your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory, delete the tag folder and upload the new one from the /themes/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel and click the Run Module Updates button.
- If you're updating from Tag 3.x to Tag 4.x, please click here to follow additional special instructions.