- Within the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, copy the rating folder into your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory.
- Within the /themes/third_party/ directory, copy the rating folder into your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, find Rating in the list, and click Install.
- Setup and configuring:
- Before you start using Rating, you’ll need to set and adjust some member group and channel preferences.
- To adjust any settings in Rating, click on the Preferences tab in the Control Panel area and then modify as necessary.
- If you wish to install the demo templates, click on the Demo Templates tab inside the Control Panel area.
- Within your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, delete the rating folder and upload the new one from the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Within your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory, delete the rating folder and upload the new one from the /themes/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel and click the Run Module Updates button.