Version 2.1.1 (April 29, 2014)
- Fixed a bug where Preparse extension settings would not save in EE 2.8.x.
Version 2.1.0 (January 29, 2013)
- Removed support for ExpressionEngine 1.x (Preparse is now EE2 only).
- Added offline documentation files to download package.
Version 2.0.3 (October 2, 2012)
- Fixed a bug where PHP was not parsing in Preparse templates.
Version 2.0.2 (April 20, 2012)
- Modified the list of fields in the left hand column of the extension page to have an asterisk next to any enabled field (EE2-only).
Version 2.0.1 (August 12, 2011)
- Converted Preparse to use Solspace Add-on Builder Framework, and Solspace Bridge for EE 1.x.
- Added support for NSM Addon updater.
- Updated the way Preparse loads templates to make a significant performance increase.
Version 2.0.0 (December 29, 2010)
- Upgraded extension to use Solspace Bridge with CodeIgniter, therefore allowing compatibility with EE 2.x.
Version 1.6.1 (November 24, 2010)
- Fixed memory issues in the Settings Form when a site had a large number of templates or custom fields.
Version 1.6.0 (September 2, 2009)
- Converted module to work with Solspace's Hermes expansion instead of FT-E.
Version 1.5.0 (June 29, 2009)
- Completely rewrote Preparse extension code.
- Enhanced extension interface for easier usage, and MSM compatibility.
- Fixed a bug where a MySQL error would be outputted if a weblog with no custom fields is submitted.
Version 1.0.6 (June 16, 2009)
- Fixed a bug where custom field names with dashes caused a MySQL error upon submission.
- Various improvements to the underlying readability of the code and security.
Version 1.0.5 (May 8, 2009)
- Fixed a bug where any URLs in the Template were given the EE CP redirect.
Version 1.0.4 (November 25, 2008)
- Fixed an unset variable error in the extension.