- Version 2.2.6
- Version 2.2.5
- Version 2.2.4
- Version 2.2.3
- Version 2.2.2
- Version 2.2.1
- Version 2.2.0
- Version 2.1.0
- Version 2.0.3
- Version 2.0.2
- Version 2.0.1
- Version 2.0.0
Version 2.2.6 (January 6, 2016)
- Added support for Pixel & Tonic Field Pack Multi Select field type.
- Fixed a bug where remote file importing via FTP (not sFTP) wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug where member importing would report as successful, despite not being the case when some custom fields were set as required.
Version 2.2.5 (August 1, 2014)
- Added a loading image to the Settings form to indicate when channel information is being loaded in the background.
- Updated size allowance from ~65k to ~16,777k for Import profiles where the source is an uploaded file, fixing errors pertaining to large files being auto-truncated when using MySQL in non-strict modes.
- Fixed a bug where XML imports with namespaced child elements could throw errors in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where Control Panel error messages were incorrectly calling CP headers and footers and could result in PHP errors instead of a clear error message.
- Fixed a bug where third party addons using the 'custom_field_data' hook would error when used in conjunction with Importer during imports.
Version 2.2.4 (April 17, 2014)
- Updated for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 2.8.
- Fixed a bug where the "Keep Old Categories and Add the New" option for the "Duplicate Entry Action for Categories" setting would remove old categories.
Version 2.2.3 (September 25, 2013)
- Updated for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 2.7.
- Fixed a bug in EE 2.6+ where 'edit_dates' on entries were being inserted improperly.
- Fixed a bug in EE 2.6+ where mysql errors could occur on member import.
- Fixed a bug where XML imports would fail when a title was missing, even when a default was set.
- Fixed a bug where item counts in batch imports were incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where native EE date fields would accept very few if any types of inputs (more accurate acceptance of human readable dates is achieveable using EE 2.6+ due to changes in how EE itself handles dates).
- Fixed a bug where default Solspace Tag inputs were not being parsed when the entry tag data was empty.
Version 2.2.2 (May 21, 2013)
- Fixed a bug where batch importing could cause potential PHP errors in EE 2.6+ and fail to run, resulting an error alert.
Version 2.2.1 (May 3, 2013)
- Updated for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 2.6.
- Fixed potential PHP errors when importing into channels with Solspace Tag fields.
Version 2.2.0 (March 20, 2013)
- Added multiple EE Relationships custom field to Playa field importing.
- Added multiple Playa custom fields to a single Playa field importing.
- Added CSV, JSON, XML to EE Members importing.
- Added ability to clear out Cron Batches via Right Menu button at top of Importer CP homepage.
- Added URL Title field to Channel Entries import.
- Added support for Namespaced elements in XML Files.
- Updated Importer to allow JSON elements with values of NULL, TRUE/FALSE, and Numeric.
- Updated Importer to now have JSON elements with a boolean value being inserted into a radio, checkbox, or select field match to y/yes (TRUE) or n/no (FALSE).
- Updated for a few performance tweaks.
- Updates are now automatic and no longer require a manual update screen.
- Fixed a bug where Default Value for the Entry Title (Channel Entries) would not work if Element specified but did not exist.
- Fixed a bug where UNIX timestamps below 0 were not being imported correctly.
- Fixed a bug where "Duplicate Entry Action for Categories" in Channel Entries setting was not sticking in Settings Form.
- Fixed a bug where Default Values for Custom Fields were not being saved in Firefox.
- Fixed a bug where when updating Channel Entries, versioning was disabled incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where the Channel Entries API cleared out Assets data on update.
- Removed distinct Solspace Tags parsing for Channel Entries, replaced with Solspace Tags custom field parsing ability.
Version 2.1.0 (May 24, 2012)
- Added support for P&T Matrix (2.3+), P&T Playa (4.2+), and EE Date field types.
- Fixed a bug where no data would be imported if the first row of titles in CSV imports contained a slash character ("/").
Version 2.0.3 (April 20, 2012)
- Added an automatic url_title creator that takes into account the Channel's URL Title Prefix.
- Improved the processing speed of new entries.
- Fixed a bug where new installs did not have a critical MySQL field required for batch processing added.
- Fixed a bug where the duplicate entry check would not work on Title fields with data longer than 100 characters.
- Fixed a bug where one of Importer's extension hooks (cp_js_end) was intefering with other third party's hooks.
- Fixed a bug where Updated Entries would lose existing custom field data, if that field was not updated in the data source.
Version 2.0.2 (February 15, 2012)
- Added the ability to import into Expiration Date.
- Modified the CSV parsing to be compatible with versions below PHP 5.3.
- Modified the AJAX code to always go to the CP to work better with throttling, MSM, and subdomains.
- Fixed a bug where unprocessed batches were not being removed from the database.
Version 2.0.1 (January 5, 2012)
- Added the ability to specify a primary element for JSON imports, allowing one to import more complicated data.
- Modified the entry date parsing for Channel Entries to accept Unix timestamp.
- Fixed a bug where Strict XML was not correctly importing CDATA data.
- Fixed a bug where Loose XML was limiting the number of possible XML elements in data array to 20.
- Fixed a bug where the Category Field Data row was not put into the DB when creating new categories.
- Fixed a bug where Batch Importing was not working when ExpressionEngine Throttling was enabled.
Version 2.0.0 (December 22, 2011)
- Completely rebuilt Importer, using the Solspace Add-on Builder Framework (add-on is EE2 compatible only).