NOTE: If upgrading from Freeform 4.x (free) to Freeform Pro 4.x, there is no special procedure. Just follow the updating instructions below like usual.
- Within the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, copy the freeform folder into your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory.
- Within the /themes/third_party/ directory, copy the freeform folder into your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, find Freeform Pro (or Freeform for free version) in the list, and click Install.
- Setup and configuring:
- To adjust configuration for Freeform, go to the Freeform Control Panel area and adjust as necessary.
- Within your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, delete the freeform folder and upload the new one from the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Within your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory, delete the freeform folder and upload the new one from the /themes/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel and click the Run Module Updates button.
- Upgrading from Freeform 3.x (if applicable):