Updating Instructions #
If you're upgrading from Facebook Connect 3.x on ExpressionEngine 2.x, it's recommended that you upload the new Facebook Connect files to your new ExpressionEngine 3.x site directory just before running the EE2 -> EE3 upgrade. Proceed with the following instructions...
- Within your sites ./system/user/addons/ directory, delete the fbc folder and upload the new one from the /system/user/addons/ directory in your download package.
- Within your sites ./themes/user/ directory, delete the fbc folder and upload the new one from the /themes/user/ directory in your download package.
- Go to the Add-On Manager area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, scroll to down to the Third Party Add-Ons section, and find Facebook Connect in the list, and click Update.
4.0.4 (August 17, 2016) #
- Fixed a bug where Facebook Connect would not install on Windows based machines.
4.0.3 (June 22, 2016) #
- Updated for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 3.4.
4.0.2 (April 29, 2016) #
- Added support for PHP7.
4.0.1 (April 18, 2016) #
- Updated Facebook Connect for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 3.3's new icon set in the control panel.
4.0.0 (February 19, 2016) #
- Updated Facebook Connect to be compatible with ExpressionEngine 3+ (only). Facebook Connect 3.x is required for ExpressionEngine 2.x.
- Updated Facebook Connect to use the latest Facebook 2.5 API.
- Discontinued FB Activity Feed plugin per Facebook (discontinued on their end).
- Fixed a possible issue with setting session expiration.
3.0.0 (March 20, 2015) #
- Updated Facebook Connect to use the latest Facebook 2.2 API.
- Updated and refreshed demo templates.
- Updated Member_Data template tag to conform to new Facebook 2.2 API standards.
- Updated Login and Set Permissions template tags to conform to new Facebook 2.2 API permission standards. Facebook now requires many permissions (including publish stream/actions) to be manually applied for and reviewed by Facebook.
- Updated control panel pages to be cleaner.
- Updated 'profile_pic_size' parameter in Member_Data to be named 'profile_pic_type', per Facebook's updated naming.
- Fixed a bug where the 'fbc_passive_register_end' hook passed $member_id which wasn't set properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Permissions template tag was not always displaying accurate information.
- Fixed a bug where the Login_Status template tag was not always displaying accurate information.
- Discontinued FB Registration plugin per Facebook (discontinued on their end). If you were using this, use Facebook Login approach instead.
- Removed logout_button_label= parameter in Login tag as Facebook no longer allows for adjusting of the 'Log Out' label.
- Removed the refresh_page="no" parameter from the Set_Permissions tag.
2.1.4 (April 25, 2014) #
- Updated for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 2.8.
- Fixed a bug where submitting a Rating comment to Facebook would send a default text instead of what is in the "fbc_rating_comment_format" field.
2.1.3 (October 9, 2013) #
- Updated for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 2.7.
2.1.2 (May 9, 2013) #
- Updated for compatibility with ExpressionEngine 2.6.
- Fixed a bug where PHP errors would occur in the control panel on PHP 5.2.x.
- Fixed a bug where the language parameter in FBC:Prepare_Page tag would not work.
- Fixed a bug where when Passive registration was set to OFF, using the FBC:Register tag would display a "You are not authorized to access this website" error.
2.1.1 (March 12, 2013) #
- Added internal Demo Templates tab in control panel (replaces older "code pack" approach).
- Updates are now automatic and no longer require a manual update screen.
- Fixed a bug where a missing Facebook App ID in the control panel could trigger a PHP error on the front end rather than just skipping over the functionality.
2.1.0 (February 9, 2013) #
- Removed support for ExpressionEngine 1.x (Facebook Connect is now EE2 only).
- Added offline documentation files to download package.
- Fixed a bug where MySQL errors could occur in front end templates in EE 2.5.4+.
- Fixed bugs where some MySQL queries were not MySQL strict mode compliant.
- Fixed the default theme folder URL as it was defaulting to legacy locations.