Solspace Freeform Next mostly meets the same requirements as listed on the ExpressionEngine Requirements page.
- ExpressionEngine 3.5.x
- PHP 5.4.0 or later
- IMPORTANT: No support for PHP 5.3.x
- MySQL 5.1.0 or later
- Windows and macOS browsers:
- Chrome 21 or later
- Firefox 28 or later
- Safari 9.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Microsoft Edge
Installing Instructions #
- Unzip the download package:
- Copy the freeform_next folder to your EE sites /system/user/addons/ directory.
- Open the themes folder and copy the freeform_next folder to your EE sites /themes/user/ directory.
- Go to the Developer > Add-on Manager page and click Install for the Freeform Next add-on.
NOTE: Freeform Next can be used alongside classic Freeform/Freeform Pro installations if you're wanting to try out Freeform Next.
Quick Setup #
Follow the steps below to quickly get Solspace Freeform setup in minutes.
To customize and configure Solspace Freeform settings, visit the Settings page (Add-on Manager > Freeform Next > Settings).
Demo Templates #
Install the Demo Templates (Add-on Manager > Freeform Next > Settings > Demo Templates) to get Freeform up and running on the front end with just a couple clicks!