Solspace Calendar meets the same requirements as listed on the ExpressionEngine Requirements page.
- ExpressionEngine 3.4.x - 3.5.x
- PHP 5.3.10 - PHP 7.1.x
- MySQL 5.0.3 or later
- Windows and macOS browsers:
- Chrome 21 or later
- Firefox 28 or later
- Safari 9.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Microsoft Edge
Installing Instructions #
- Within the /system/user/addons/ directory, copy the calendar folder into your sites ./system/user/addons/ directory.
- Within the /themes/user/ directory, copy the calendar folder into your sites ./themes/user/ directory.
- Go to the Add-On Manager area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, scroll to down to the Third Party Add-Ons section, and find Calendar in the list, and click Install.
- Setup and configuring:
- Before you start using Calendar, you’ll need to create Calendar field(s), calendars, and set some preferences in the Preferences area of the Control Panel.
- If you wish to install the demo templates, click on the Demo Templates navigation item inside the Control Panel area.