Solspace Freeform mostly meets the same requirements as listed on the Craft Requirements page.
- Craft 2.6.2780 or later
- PHP 5.4.0 or later
- IMPORTANT: No support for PHP 5.3.x
- MySQL 5.1.0 or later
- Windows and OS X browsers:
- Chrome 21 or later
- Firefox 28 or later
- Safari 9.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Microsoft Edge
Installing Instructions #
- Unzip the download package and copy the freeform folder to your Craft sites /craft/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Settings > Plugins page and click Install for the Freeform plugin.
Quick Setup #
Follow the steps below to quickly get Solspace Freeform setup in minutes.
To customize and configure Solspace Freeform settings, visit the Settings page (Freeform > Settings).
Solspace Freeform ties into regular Craft User Group Permissions. Simply visit the permissions page for the applicable user group(s) (Settings > Users > User Groups) to grant/edit/remove permissions to Solspace Freeform.
- Access Freeform - required for users to access Solspace Freeform at all.
- Access Submissions - access to the Submissions list page.
- Manage All Submissions - can view, edit or delete any submission, regardless of per form selection below.
- For "MY FORM NAME" - can view, edit or delete submissions for this form.
- Access Forms - access to the Forms list page.
- Manage Forms - can create, edit or delete forms.
- Access Fields - access to the Fields list page.
- Manage Fields - can create, edit or delete fields.
- Access Email Templates - access to the Email Templates list page.
- Manage Email Templates - can create, edit or delete email notification templates.
- Access Export Profiles - access to the Export Profiles list page and running of exports.
- Manage Export Profiles - can create, edit or delete export profiles.
- Access Settings - can access and update settings area for Freeform.
Demo Templates #
Install the Demo Templates (Freeform > Settings > Demo Templates) to get Freeform up and running on the front end with just a couple clicks!