PHP full-stack developer (Remote/Contractor)
Our clients are in the industrial manufacturing space. They are at varying stages in their adoption of the web as a sales tool. Their millennial customers are demanding more from the web and they know they need to step up.
As a Solspace developer, you will help these clients find steady, reliable, progressive wins online. You will continue your work with the traditional LAMP stack, using tools like Craft CMS and Laravel, but you will also bring composable solutions to bear to solve problems. You can recommend the right level of code complexity to meet the complexity of a problem and you can write that code yourself.
You will interface with clients along with a project lead and a small tactical dev team of 2-4 people.
The management layer at Solspace is thin. We count on your professionalism and reliability to keep your promises and deliver.
- Develop and maintain web applications
- Collaborate with the development team to prioritize, build, and release updates
- Write clean, well-documented code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards
- Participate in code reviews to ensure consistency and quality of the codebase
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack web development
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience in working and connecting with various types of REST APIs
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
Nice to have Experience
- Craft CMS & Craft Commerce development
- Shopify or Big Commerce development
- Salesforce API connection
- HubSpot API connection
- ReactJS, NodeJS, and Next.js